Field Service Engineer
- As a Field Service Engineer you install our plotters and direct imaging machines at customer sites.
- You'll have to travel frequently (several weeks/month, 4x5days/month).
- You assist the product manager with diverse tasks.
- As a Field Service Engineer you carry out maintenance in the field.
- As a Field Service Engineer you have a degree in electro mechanics or electronics.
- Experience in a similar job is a plus.
- You have affinity for software (setup, configuration and usage of Windows based CAM front-end software and Linux based RIP).
- You are customer oriented and experienced in giving support onsite.
- You are motivated, independent, enterprising and analytical.
- As a Field Service Engineer you are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- Ucamco offers a challenging but fun job as a Field Service Engineer.
- The right candidate will be a valued member of a friendly, team-oriented, growing international company that is a leader in its field and is dedicated to excellence in all it does.
- We offer a great working atmosphere with plenty of opportunities and an attractive salary.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Plaatsingsdatum11 Mei 2018
OpleidingTechnisch secundair onderwijs